Breakdown Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Battersea
Our client a volume main dealer in the South West London area is currently looking to hire an experienced Technician for their Mobile Roadside Team.
These duties may include…
• Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
• Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
• Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
• Maintaining repair and service records.
• Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
• Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
• Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
• Testing existing and repaired systems.
• Checking for problems in newer vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle’s electronic control unit (ECU).
• Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisors.
You will ideally live within or be able to travel to the South West, London area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This vacancy is based in South West London and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Rose.