Our Commercial Specialist Client in the Basildon area is currently looking for two experienced HGV Technicians / Mechanics to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team with the opportunity to earn a desirable income.
As a HGV Technician your daily responsibilities will include:
• Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements.
• Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard.
• Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required.
• Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person.
You will work the shift patterns of: 1st week 7am - 4pm, 2nd week 1pm - 10pm with a Saturday 7am - 12pm paid at overtime.
Are you a fully qualified HGV Technician with a proven track record working in a busy Commercial/HGV workshop?
Can you work to HGV manufacturer standards?
Are you familiar with DAF, Volvo, Scania, Renault Trucks, MAN, ERF, or Mercedes Trucks?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!! The ideal candidate will have either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driving Licence.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified HGV Technician is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.