Technician / Mechanic Jobs in Chesham area!
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer in the Chesham area is looking for a Technician to join their busy and successful team.
Job Role: To join the busy workshop team and carry out motor vehicle servicing/repairs tto industry approved standards.
• Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
• Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of the vehicles
• Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
• Carry out MOT’s on a regular basis in accordance with company and brand expectations if MOT licensed.
• Completes repair and service records/other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required
• Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
• Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
What we’re looking for:
• A working experience as a Technician
• A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3
• MOT Tester preferred but not essential.
• A full and valid UK driving licence and over 25 years of age
• Committed to providing first class customer service
• Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
• Prior experience would be beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will receive full franchise and manufacturer training.